How it Works
- Heat up your grill
- Place the scraper on the grill so that you can still see the logo, and gently but firmly push the scraper from the front of the grill to the back of the grill.
- Over time these grooves will get deeper, wrapping around your BBQ grate. It is these grooves that remove the dirt from your grill.
- Handcrafted from 100% Canadian juniper (tamarack)
- The all-natural alternative to bristle brushes
- Grooves naturally form to match your BBQ grill
- Treated with high grade, food safe, cutting board oil
- Heat-resistant, rot resistant, and known to neutralize bacteria
- Long 16” handle for safe clean up
- Logo is burned into scraper
Shop More Products
Sustainable Wood Products
As part of our on-going commitment to the environment, we have developed a range of products using wood remnants from our scraper production. Each of these items are produced with reducing the waste of our natural resources in mind.
Impress your guests with a delightful spread. Each charcuterie board is uniquely handcrafted and ready to present your favourite food creations. Sizes vary so please select your preferred option below.